Setting Invalid Shipping Methods for specific Products
- Login to Advanced Shipping Manager back-end.
- Under your items Summary Click Download Database in CSV format
- Open the Downloaded Product Database and find the column Titled "invalid-ship-methods"
- Set invalid ship methods to the numerical value of the shipping rule you want to exclude for the applicable product id. if you want to exclude multple shipping methods for one product enther the number of the rule separated by a space
Save your Product database
*Mac Users: please save your csv as MS-DOS Comma Separated(.csv)
- navigate to the Advanced shipping manager Summary Page
- Click Upload Database in CSV format (overwrite existing data)
You are now set up to exclude specific shipping methods for specific products!